Monday, December 7, 2009

TireD.....T.T


T.T im extremely(fking) tired nw.... today i went to work as usual n there's only me, n 2 kakak..as all the workers were sent to klang.. at 1st i gt nth much to do... juz walk around n i even hav time to sms =)

BUT

after lunch..about 2 or 3.. the lorry started to come one by one... den the boss jump out n ask me move ALL THE THING IN THE STORE into the lorry O.O wtf man!?!? juz me n another indian guy?!? omg! i tell u its really damn tiring..T.T the store is damn fking big..n there's a lot of fking big heavy boxes.. but its impossible to say a "NO" to the boss rite?? =(

after 3, 4 hours of moving n cleaning..wat i can see is juz a clean, empty store -.- arh.. im damn sleepy nw..n actually im nw updating my blog wif my eyes half-closed T.T n tml.. i think im goin to klang to help..so erm..i think i wun so free le =(

tired.......mayb b4 the pasta shop close..im already fell asleep..zz...